Orlando Wedding Officiant
(407) 232 0520
Some Frequently asked questions you might have in mind:
There is no fee to call and ask a Q. (407) 232 0520.
Yes, of course. I love to meet my couples in person before their wedding ceremony. If you are local I setup an appointment that is convenient to you for us to meet in person. If you are out-of-state or out of the country we can setup a meeting via Skype, email or phone.
My fees range from $285 - $485 depending on the elements of your wedding ceremony, designing your wedding ceremony, wedding rehearsal, travel and location. In order for me to give an accurate fee I would need some details of your wedding e.g. date based upon availability, time, location and venue, etc. I put my all into your wedding ceremony and make it a meaningful wedding ceremony for you.
Yes. The deposit holds and confirms your date and time of your wedding and for me to begin preparation of your wedding ceremony. You will always receive a draft and timeline of your wedding. We will have meetings via phone and in person before leading up to your big day and final approval from you is required as to your wedding ceremony.
Yes, you are more than welcome to write your own weddings and say them to each other as a matter of fact I encourage couples to say their vows to each other as it gives a more heartfelt and meaningful touch to your ceremony. However, I can understand some couples tend to be nervous and would rather repeat their vows after me. It's your day, I want you both to be comfortable and at ease.
Once your wedding ceremony is over I require the signature of two witnesses over the age of 18. I then sign it and file it with the Clerk of the Court the very next business day or mail it to the Clerk of the Courts for you. I will make a copy of the marriage license for you.
I come professionally dressed in a black conservative suit or dress or if you prefer a color representing your wedding colors. If it is an outside wedding in hot humid weather then I wear a dress that is comfortable but still conservative.
Yes, we do. Please be sure to check with your Government or Local Authorities in your respective country as to what they require for your wedding to be legal in your home country before you embark on your journey in that way you will know what questions to ask when you apply here in Florida with the Clerk of the Courts for your marriage license.
Yes, I am available however, you should check with the respective country in bringing your own Wedding Officiant. Renewing you Wedding Vows outside the U.S. does not require a marriage license. Additional fees apply as you would be responsible for Transportation, hotel, etc.
You may have already selected a Wedding Officiant and that's alright. We provide a Day-of Wedding Coordinator, to take the stress off, of you and your family so that everyone can enjoy the day with you and you future husband. Having a Day-of Wedding Coordinator is a valuable asset to your Wedding Day, you deserve it!
Please follow the link for details regarding applying for your marriage license in the State of Florida.
• Marriage Licenses are valid 60 days from date of issuance.
• Overseas and Out-of-State couples can receive a Florida Marriage License application by mail or download the form, from the Clerk of the Court's website. There is NO 3 day waiting period for Overseas or Out of State couples.
• There is a 3-day waiting period for Florida Residents, who do not take the Pre-marital counseling course.
• Marriage licenses are issued the same day as requested as long as all requirements are met and are valid 60 days from date of issuance.
• A list of providers approved by the Courts for Pre-marital counseling can be provided.
• A Legal Wedding License is required to get married. The fee for the marriage license is $86.00. Cash, Money Order, Cashiers Check, or Master Card are acceptable forms of payment to the Clerk of the Court. No Refunds, No Personal Checks accepted.
• Previous Marriages require the exact date and year marriage ended, if applicable (written proof maybe required.)
• Your Wedding License must be filed within 10 days AFTER your Wedding Ceremony the very next business day with the Clerk of the Courts or mailed in. Only then is it officially recorded and then becomes the official marriage certificate, which will be mailed to you. This can take approx. 7- 10 business days to be mailed back to you or sooner, by the State of Florida.
• Renewing your Wedding Vows, does NOT require a Marriage License. Available for travel within the United States (Statewide) and International. (additional fees apply).